This Quiche is light and fluffy!
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Small Diced White Onion
- 1 Small Diced Tomato
- ¼ Cup Diced Zucchini
- ½ Clove of Garlic Minced
- 1 Cup of Fresh Spinach Leaves
- 1 Avocado Diced
- 7 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ½ Cup of Grated Monterey Cheese
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
- Pre – Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Take out a Cupcake Pan and Spray each location with Non – Stick Spray.
- Prepare all the veggies by dicing into ¼” very small pieces and placing them each in separate bowls.
- In a large bowl crack, the eggs an add the pepper, salt, milk. Beat until nice and fluffy.
- Add eggs to each slot in the Cupcake Pan and fill to about ½ Full. DO NOT OVER FILL.
- Add some diced Onion, Garlic, Zucchini, Spinach, Tomato to each slot filled with Eggs.
- Place in Oven and Bake for 25 Minutes. Remove let cool for 5 Minutes and take a rubber spatula and go around each muffin slot and remove.
- Top with Cheese and Pieces of Avocado.
- Plate and Enjoy.