These are the best Fresh Berry Pancakes
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 3 1/2 Tsps. Baking Powder
- 1 Tsps. Salt
- 1 Tbs. Sugar
- 1 Eggs
- 3 Tbs. Melted Butter
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsps. Vanilla
- Favorite Berries – Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries
- Star Cookie Cutter
- In a mixing bowl add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, eggs, butter, milk and vanilla and combine well.
- The batter should be smooth * if too thick add more milk*.
- Warm up a flat griddle or nonstick skillet.
- Add the Canola Oil and spread over the Griddle.
- Spoon a little bit of the batter to make a small pancake.
- Wait for the bubbles before you flip over.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown for about 2 / 3 minutes.
- When done remove from Skillet and Plate.
- Take a Star Cookie Cutter and cut out Shape from Pancake.
- Drizzle with Berry Syrup
- Add some fresh Berries alongside the Star Shape Pancakes.
- Enjoy watching them disappear.