Mamma Grizz favorite breakfast.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 English Muffins
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Slices of Prepared Wild Smoked Salmon
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Water
- 2 Cup Fresh Spinach
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Avocado – Sliced
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Fresh Parsley
- Cut English Muffins in half and spread the inside with Butter. Set aside on a plate.
- Pre – Heat Oven at 350 degrees.
- Rinse off the Spinach and cut off the steams. Place in a small frying pan and Sautee with 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil for about 5 Minutes then sprinkle a pinch of salt. Remove from heat.
- Take a muffin pan and spray 4 slots with non – stick spray.
- Crack a whole egg in each muffin slot.
- Add 1 Tsp of Water to each egg.
- Place in Oven and Bake for 9 minutes or until you see egg white cooked white.
- Remove from Oven. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- On a flat skillet brown each muffin with butter down on pan until golden.
- Take Muffin and plate and place some cooked spinach on the top.
- Take a slice of the Smoked Salmon and place on top of Spinach.
- Then slice some Avocado and place about 3 slices on top of Salmon.
- Take a rubber spatula & remove a cooked egg from muffin pan. Top on spinach.
- Sprinkle with some Pepper and Parsley.
- Serve and Enjoy.