The perfect Hash browns for Breakfast.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 5 Russet Potatoes – Peeled
- 2 Tbsp. Bacon Fat
- ¼ Cup of Diced White Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Garlic Salt
- ¼ Tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Turn Stove on Medium Heat / with a Large Non – Stick Skillet add the Bacon Fat melt.
- Peel the Spuds and rinse them off under cold water.
- Grate them down in a large bowl.
- With your hands squeeze the grated potatoes, removal of the excess water.
- Add to the frying pan and flatten down
- Sprinkle over the Spuds salt, pepper, garlic salt and cayenne pepper.
- Cook for about 8 minutes and then flip over and season the top with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic salt.
- Add 2 Tbsp. of Butter and cook for another 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip on last time and cook for another 4 minutes spuds should be crisp.
- Remove and plate serve with any breakfast side.
Hash Browns in Pan
Homemade by Mamma Griz