Perfect Summer Crab Salad
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 lbs. of Wiggle Noodles
- ½ lbs. Imitation Crab Meat.
- 1 Cup of Small Broccoli Flowers
- 1 Cup of Mini Tomatoes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- ¼ Cup of Diced Scallions
- ½ Cup of Italian Dressing
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- Cook Noodles by directions and when cooked rinse with Cold water.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- Cut Bell Pepper into small pieces an add to large mixing bowl
- Cut down Scallions and add to large mixing bowl.
- Cut Mini tomatoes in half an add to bowl.
- Cut down the Broccoli into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Cut the Crab into small pieces an add to the bowl.
- In another bowl add the Italian Dressing and Mayonnaise and mix together.
- Add the cool noodles to the large bowl of veggies.
- Pour the mix dressing over the noodles and toss all ingredients together.
- Sprinkle pepper over the mixture and mix together
- Place in a bowl and cover with lid.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to cool before serving.
- Serve & Enjoy.
* If pasta salad is to dry add more Italian Dress / mayonnaise to your taste.