Something extra sweet for Breakfast.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Slices of White Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- ¼ Tsp. Vanilla
- ¼ Tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 12 Marshmallows
- 1 Hersey’s Bar
- 4 Tbsp. Chocolate Syrup
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl.
- Then add the milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Beat the egg mixture for about 2 minutes.
- Place a Non – Stick Flat Skillet on the Stove over Medium High Heat.
- Place 2 Tbsp. Butter on the Skillet to melt down.
- Take a slice of bread in place into the Egg mixture. Cover then flip over and cover with Egg mixture
- Place the Bread on the Skillet then repeat another slice of bread and place on skillet.
- Cook for about 3 minutes and then flip and cook the other side of bread until golden brown.
- When French Toast is cooked place on a plate.
- Break up the Hersey’s bar by squares a place on top of each Slice of French Toast.
- Then take 1 Marshmallow and place on a wooden stick and cook over a flame stove top.
- Place each cooked marshmallow on top of the Hersey’s.
- Repeat until 6 Marshmallow per slice of French Toast.
- Then Drizzle with Chocolate Syrup.
- Then place the other slice of cooked French Toast on the Top.
- Repeat the Roasting of 6 Marshmallows
- Repeat Drizzle of Chocolate Syrup.
- Serve with a tall Glass of Milk.