Perfect Summer bite size Treats.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Bag of Sugar Cookie Mix
- 2 – 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Lemon – Zested
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 ½ Cups of Powder Sugar
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup of Blueberries
- ½ Cup of Slice Strawberries
- Pre – Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Make Sugar Cookie Recipe by Directions.
- Take out a Mini Cup Cake Pan and spray each hole with Non – Stick Spray
- Add a 2 Tbsp. of Cookie mix per whole. Press down until full.
- Place in oven and bake to directions of 12 – 15 minutes.
- Remove and take the large end of a Tablespoon and press down baked cooker to shape cup into pan before cookie can cook.
- Rinse off the Strawberries remove top and slice about ½ Cup and place in bowl.
- Rinse off the Blueberries and place into a bowl.
- In a mixture add the Cream Cheese and mix into a smooth mixture.
- Zest the Lemon and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Add the Powder Sugar and Vanilla and beat until a smooth mixture.
- In another small bowl mix heavy cream until you have a smooth whipping cream
- Fold into the Cream Cheese mixture.
- Remove the cookies from pan and place on a cookie tray.
- Spoon in the Cream Cheese mixture into each Tart.
- Top with a slice of Strawberry and 2 Blueberries.
- Finish each cookie then place in Refrigerator for 2 hours to set.
- Serve & Enjoy.