The best flavored Chicken Thigh meat.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 8 Skinless / Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tsp. Pepper
- ¼ Cup of Chef Merito Chicken Seasoning
- 1 Tsp. Paprika
- 4 Limes
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pre- Heat the BBQ Grill.
- Take the Chicken Thighs and rinse under cold water then pat dry.
- Place the Chicken in a large bowl
- Add pepper, Chicken Seasoning, Paprika over the Chicken Meat and toss in bowl.
- Add the Olive Oil over the chicken and make sure all is mixed well.
- Place the on Hot BBQ Grill and cook for 7 to 10minutes.
- Then turn them over and cook for another 7 to 10 Minutes.
- Repeat this process until Cooked Chicken time is about 35min in total.
- Cut the Limes in half and squeeze over the Chicken.
- Remove and Serve.