Perfect Summer Salad using Peas.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 3 Cups of Frozen Sweet Peas
- ¼ Cup of Sliced Water Chestnuts
- 1 Cup of Mayo
- ¼ Cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 5 Slices of Bacon
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
- In a large bowl add the Frozen Peas to thaw and set aside.
- Cook the Bacon and when cooked chop into ½” pieces.
- Add the cooked Bacon to Peas.
- Slice up the Water Chestnuts slices into 4 pieces and add to Bowl.
- Slice the Cheddar Cheese into small squares and add to bowl.
- Add the Mayo and mix together.
- Sprinkle the pepper on the Salad and mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.