This is the a fun way to serve Avocado.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Larger Avocado
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Slice Cooked Bacon
- Pinch of Pepper
- Cut Avocado in half and remove the Seed.
- Take 1 of the halfs and cut slices and remove from skin.
- Place on a plate and add the other half to the plate.
- In a small frying pan add the butter to melt.
- Add 1 egg to the frying pan and cook over easy.
- Place cooked egg into the half of Avocado.
- Cook up the slice of Bacon and dice into small pcs.
- Place the cooked Bacon on the Top of the Egg.
- Sprinkle with Pepper