Halloween Time Carmel Apple Time.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Large Golden Apples
- 1 Bag of Carmel’s
- Lollipop Pop Sticks or Popsicle Sticks or Sticks
- Halloween Candy or Sprinkles
- Rinse off the Apples and dry.
- Place a stick in the middle of the stem part of the apple.
- Remove all the paper from the Carmel’s and place in a glass bowl.
- Take a small pot of water and bring to boil.
- Add the glass bowl on the top so the caramels can melt down. Stir.
- When caramels are melted remove the pan from the stove.
- Take an apple and dip into the Carmel and cover complete.
- Remove the apple and twist around and around until almost cool
- Take the Candy and cover and press to Carmel.
- Place on a plate covered with parchment paper to set.
- Place in Refrigerator for about 15 Minutes to Harden.