Hommies Stick Together!
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Box of Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Oil
- 1 Water
- 1 Bag of White Chocolate Melts
- 2 Cups of Small Pretzels
- 1 Bag of Large Marshmallows
- Black Frosting Pen
- Halloween Candy
- Butter Cream Frosting
- Food Dye – Orange
- Dessert / Frosting / Rimmersredbarn.com
- Pre Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- In a large mixing bowl add the cake mix, eggs, oil and water and mix.
- Line a Cupcake pan with Halloween Paper liners.
- Pour the cake mix into each liner.
- Place in oven and bake to directions on the box.
- Remove and cool completely before decorating.
- Prepare a batch of Buttercream Frosting and add 4 Drops of Orange Food Dye mix well.
- Frost each Cupcake with the Frosting.
- Add Halloween Candy around bottom edge of Frosting.
- Melt down the White Chocolate Candy Melts in a glass bowl.
- Lay down a large piece of Parchment paper on counter.
- Take a pretzel and dip into the white chocolate cover and place on parchment paper
- Do about 30 Pretzels or until chocolate is used up. Set aside to cool
- Take a Marshmallow and flatten down.
- Then take the Food Pen and draw a skeleton Face on each Marshmallow.
- Take a lollipop stick and dip into chocolate then place in center of Skelton marshmallow face
- Add 3 Pretzels to make the Rips.
- Place the Lollipop stick in the center of the Cupcakes.
- Serve and Enjoy.