Fun Mummy Dogs for Halloween Parties
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Pack of Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 Container of Crescent Rolls
- Pre Heat Oven to 375 Degrees
- Open the container of Crescent Rolls and roll out on a flat surface.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter and cut long strips.
- Take 1 Beef Dog and wrap the dough around the hot dog and place on cookie sheet.
- When all the Hot Dogs are wrapped in style of a Mummy.
- Place in oven and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or directions from Crescent Rolls.
- Remove from Oven when cooked plate.
- Add the Mustard for Eyes.
- Plate and Serve.