Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes Kids Party.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Box of Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Oil
- 1 Water
- Pumpkin Candy
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Perfect Chocolate Frosting
- Dessert / Frosting / Rimmersredbarn.com
- Pre Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- In a large mixing bowl add the cake mix, eggs, oil and water and mix.
- Line a Cupcake pan with Halloween Paper liners.
- Pour the cake mix into each liner.
- Place in oven and bake to directions on the box.
- Remove and cool completely before decorating.
- Prepare a batch of perfect Chocolate Frosting from Rimmers Red Barn.
- Frost each Cupcake with the Chocolate Frosting.
- In a large Bowl pour the Chocolate Sprinkles into.
- Take a Frosted Cupcake and cover the top with Chocolate Sprinkles.
- Place a Pumpkin Candy in the middle Top.
- Plate and Serve.