Spooky Gobblin Faces from your Kids!
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Box of White or Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Oil
- 1 Water
- Pumpkin Candy
- Halloween Candy
- Perfect Butter Cream Frosting
- Color Food Dye
- Dessert / Frosting / Rimmersredbarn.com
- Pre Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- In a large mixing bowl add the cake mix, eggs, oil and water and mix.
- Line a Cupcake pan with Halloween Paper liners.
- Pour the cake mix into each liner.
- Place in oven and bake to directions on the box.
- Remove and cool completely before decorating.
- Prepare a batch of Butter Cream Frosting Recipe from Rimmers Red Barn.
- In little bowls add some frosting and favorite color dye mix well.
- Frost each cupcake with color frosting.
- Decorate with Candy to your Spooky Face
- Plate and Serve.