This is the best Apple Coleslaw to serve as a light Side.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 3 Cups of Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Grated Large Carrot
- 1 Golden Delicious Apple – Core removed
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. of Milk
- ½ Lemon
- In a large mixing bowl add the Cabbage, Shredded Carrots
- In another small bowl, remove the core of the apple and dice into small ½ pieces.
- Squeeze the ½ Lemon Juice over the cut apples and set aside.
- In a small bowl add Sugar, Cinnamon, Vinegar, Mayo, Milk and mix together.
- Pour mixture over the cabbage and toss.
- Pour the Apple into the Cabbage bowl and mix together.
- Cover with Clear Wrap and Refrigerate for 30 Minute.
- Serve on plate and Sprinkle with a Dash of Cinnamon.