Chicken Salad with a Sweet little extra.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups of Red Grapes
- 1 Stalks of Celery
- 1 to 2 Cups of Best Food Mayo
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- Add the Skinless Chicken Breast in a pot with at least 2” of Water over the meat.
- Add the Pepper and Salt in the pot and boil for 3hours.
- Remove the Chicken and shred and place in Refrigerator to chill with Plastic Wrap.
- Rinse off the Purple Grapes and cut in half and place in a Medium bowl.
- Cut the Stalk of Celery into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Remove the cooled Shredded Chicken and add to the bowl.
- Add the Mayo 1 cup at a time and mix together well.
- If you need to add extra Mayo, you can by favorite Texture.
- Add your Favorite Crackers and Serve.