The Perfect Country Mac Salad
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Pack of Macaroni Salad Noodles
- 2 Stalks of Celery
- 4 Boiled Eggs
- ¼ Cup of Diced Green Onion
- 2 Dill Pickles Diced
- 1 to 2 Cups of Best Food Mayo
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- Sprinkle of Dill
- Cook Noodles until done, rinse with cold water and drain set aside to cool.
- Rinse off Celery and cut in half length wise and dice into small pieces add to a large bowl.
- Dice 2 large Dill Pickles into small pieces and add to large bowl.
- Slice the Green Onions into small pieces and add to large bowl
- Boil Eggs for 10 minutes then run under cold water remove shell and dice 3 eggs into large bowl.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix together.
- Add the Mayo, Pepper and Salt and mix together.
- Depending on the texture you can add Mayo depending if you want a wet salad.
- Slice the last Egg into slices over Salad and place in Refrigerator to Chill before serving.