Perfect Way to cook Beets your family will love.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Large Beets
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Cub of Butter
- In a large pot add water to cover beats and place on stove on medium hi heat.
- Rinse off the tops and Beets very good to remove all dirt.
- Cut off the tops and chop the tops about 1” in length and place them in a large water bath set aside.
- Cut off the Top and end of the Beet and add to the Water in the pot on the Stove.
- Cook for about 30 minutes and turn off.
- In a large frying pan add the butter and turn on Medium Hi Heat.
- Dice up the Apple by removing the core and seeds.
- Add the diced Apple and cut green tops to the frying pan and cook down.
- Remove the Whole Beet from the Pot and cut down add to the frying Pan.
- Cook for about 20 Minutes
- Season with a Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve on Plate.