Perfect Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 3 Heads of Fresh Broccoli
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- In a large pot add water to the bottom about 2 cup. Place a steam plate on the bottom of the pot. Turn on medium hi heat.
- Rinse down the Broccoli and Cauliflower and cut down to nice size pieces
- Place on top of the steam place and cover with Lid
- Steam for about 15 Minutes or until Broccoli is Bright Dark Green.
- Remove from Steam Pot and Plate.
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.