Super Tender & Sweet Oven Roast Carrots
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Bag of Fresh Carrots
- ½ Cup of Water
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- Pre Heat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Grate Carrots and cut off the End.
- Cut the Carrots Length wise and place in a Roasted Oven Pan or Cake Pan.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil over the Carrots.
- Sprinkle the Pepper & Salt.
- Add the Water to a corner of the Pan then cover with Foil.
- Place in Oven and Cook for 45 Minutes or until Fork Tender.
- Remove and Plate.