They will eat this Veggie
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 3 Heads of Fresh Broccoli
- ¼ Cup of Velveeta Cheese
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- In a large pot add water to the bottom about 2 cups.
- Place a steam plate on the bottom of the pot. Turn on medium hi heat.
- Rinse down the Broccoli and cut down to nice size pieces
- Place on top of the steam place and cover with Lid
- Steam for about 15 Minutes or until Broccoli is Bright Dark Green.
- Remove from Steam Pot and Plate.
- Take the Velveeta Cheese and cut into ½” Cubs
- In a bowl add the cooked Broccoli and Cheese mix together and cover with Tin Foil for about 5 Minutes
- Remove the Tin Foil and Serve on Plate.