Sweetness to Kale
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Large Bunch of Fresh Kale
- 1 Red Apple
- ¼ Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- In a large Skillet add the Olive Oil and begin to heat.
- Rinse off the Kale and cut off the large ends
- Core the Apple and then slice into slices
- Add to the Skillet and begin to soften the apples for 3 minutes.
- Add the Kate to Skillet and cooked down by adding the water and cover with lid for 3 minutes.
- Remove lid and toss and sprinkle the pepper and salt.
- Serve alongside favorite main dish.