Grill up you Summer Veggies
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 6 Large Mushrooms
- 1 Medium Yellow Squash
- 4 Tbps. Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Mrs. Dash.
- 2 Tsp. Pepper
- Pre – Heat your Outside BBQ
- Cut off the ends of Squashes then cut length wise then rinse off with cold water
- Remove the butt end from the Mushrooms and rinse off with cold water.
- Slice up the Bell Peppers and remove the core of seeds.
- Remove the skin from Red Onion and then Slice into ½” Slices
- Take a sheet of Tin Foil about 8” x 12” and place on BBQ Grill.
- Place Veggies on Tin Foil and then drizzle with Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle the Pepper and Mrs. Dash over them.
- Cook for about 7 Minutes and Turn and Cook for another 7 Minutes.
- Remove and Serve.