Black Beans and Rice are great together.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1 Cup White Rice
- ½ Cup of Cooked Black Beans
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Butter
- ¼ Cup of Queso Cheese
- Bring water to boil and add Rice.
- Cook for 10 Minutes with a Lid then Turn off Heat and rest for another 10 Minutes.
- DO NOT REMOVE THE LID DURING THIS TIME
- Rinse off the cooked Black Beans under water
- When time is done with Rice remove lid and add the butter and mix
- Add the Black Beans, pepper and salt and slowly stir.
- Plate and sprinkle some Queso Cheese on Top.