This is the perfect Fall Pumpkin Spice Butter
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Cup Cooked Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup of Apple Juice
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- ¾ Tsp. Nutmeg
- ½ Tsp Ground Cloves
- 2 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- In a medium Pot add the Pumpkin, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Apple Juice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Gloves and Lemon Juice.
- Mix and bring to boil. Then turn down to low and cook for about 20 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and to chill.
- Place in a sealed jar.
- When completely chilled serve.
- Keep up to 2 Weeks in Refrigerator.