- Montana Mincemeat Pie
The perfect Old Fashion Holiday Pie.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 27oz Jar of Pre – Paired Mincemeat
- Kool Whip
- Pie Crust: 2 –Rimmer’s Red Barn Pie Crust
- Pre Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Pre – Pair Pie Crust for 1 Pie Top and Bottom
- Place Crust in bottom of Pie Pan Design the Edges.
- Open Jar of Mincemeat and pour into Pie Pan
- Place the Design Crust Top and seal the edges.
- Place in Oven and Bake for 30 Minutes or until Crust is Light Medium Brown.
- Remove and Set Aside before Cutting.
- Top with Kool Whip and a Dash of Nutmeg