The perfect Cherry Pie oh My..
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Cans of Oregon Red Tart Cherries
- ½ Cup of Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- ¼ Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
Pie Crust: Rimmer’s Red Barn Pie Crust
- Pre – Heat Oven to 375 Degrees.
- In a medium Pot add your Cherries – Drain off the juice first.
- Add the Sugar, Cornstarch and vanilla bring to boil, Stir constantly.
- The Chery mixture will start to get thick remove from heat.
- Pre – Pair the Crust in a Pie Dish.
- Pour the Cherry mixture in the Crust.
- Then take the butter and cut into 4 small cubes and dot around the Cherry Mixture.
- Design the top Pie Crust and place over the Cherries seal the edges.
- Sprinkle with a little White Sugar over the Top of the Crust
- Place in the oven for 30 to 40 Minutes or until the Crust is Light Brown.
- Remove and Cool to Serve.