- Deer Drop Mud Muffins
Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 3 Tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ Salt
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 2 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup Canola Oil
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Cups of Mini Chocolate Chips
- Warm Oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a 12 cup cake pan and line with your favorite Cupcake liners or spray with Non-Stick Spray.
- In a mixting bowl add your sugar, eggs, yogurt, oil, vanilla and mix well.
- Then add the Flour, salt, baking powder and mix well.
- Add 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips to the Batter and fold.
- Spoon the mixture in the muffin pan until all batter is used.
- Sprinkle Mini Chocolate Chips on the Top of the Batter.
- Bake for 20 Min or until clean with a knife. Remove from Oven to Cool.