Wild Turkey Treats
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 10 Large Marshmallows
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 6 Cups Rice Crispy
- Popsicle Sticks
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips Melted
- 1 Cup of Candy Corn
- Candy Eyes
- In a large Pot add the Butter and Marshmallows on High Heat.
- Stir until Melted.
- Add the Rice Crispy and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Spray your hands with No Stick Spray and make ½ Cup Balls.
- Press the Rice Crispy mixture tight and push a Popsicle stick in the center bottom.
- Repeat until all Rice Crispy mixture is used up.
- Take a Small Microwave bowl and melt down the Chocolate Chips in Microwave for 3 Mixtures.
- Take the Rice Crispy Ball and Dip Top Half in Chocolate.
- Then push 4 Candy Corns on the Top.
- Then push 1 for the nose
- Add 2 eyes.
- Set on a Cookie Tray to cool before placing in a bag and tie
- Hand out to your family for Thanksgiving.