Winter Wonderland Cupcakes
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Vanilla Box Cake
- Eatable Snowflakes
- Silver / Blue Sprinkle Candies
Butter Cream Frosting:
- Recipe for Butter Cream on Rimmer’s Red
- Pre– Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Make Cake mix according to Box
- Line a 12 Cupcake Pan with Paper Liners
- Scoop and fill each cupcake liner and place in the Oven
- Bake to Directions on Box.
- When the Cupcakes are cooked remove from oven and place to cool completely.
- Make your favorite Butter Cream Frosting.
- Add the White Butter Cream into Bag and start by adding a tree shape 3” offrosting.
- Sprinkle and Arrange Candies on the Cupcake
- Add the Snowflakes to the top.
- Plate and Serve.