The Perfect Brownies for the Beach
Homemade By:Siam Rimmer
Cup Melted Butter
tsp. Vanilla Extract
tsp. Baking Powder
Cup Hersey’s Cocoa Powder
Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Tbsp. Butter Softened
Tbsp. Light Corn Syrup
tsp. Vanilla extract
Cups Powder Sugar
Tbsp. Hersey’s Cocoa Powder
- PreHeat oven at 350 degrees.
- Greaseor line a 13x9x2” cake pan.
- Meltbutter and set to cool.
- Whenbutter is cool place in large mixing bowl and add sugar and vanilla and mixwell.
- Addthe eggs 1 at a time until well beaten.
- AddCocoa, flour, baking powder and salt. Beat well.
- Whencompletely mixed pour into the cake pan.
- Takethe Dark Chocolate Chips and Sprinkle on the Top
- Bakefor 30 – 45 min or until the brownies pull away from the sides of pan | or clean knife trick.
- Preparethe frosting and mix well to a smooth mixture.
- Spreadover the cool Brownies.
- Cutand Serve.