The Perfect Brownies Cookie Combo
Homemade By:Siam Rimmer
Cup Melted Butter
tsp. Vanilla Extract
tsp. Baking Powder
Cup Hersey’s Cocoa Powder
Cups of Pre – Paired Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- PreHeat oven at 350 degrees.
- Greaseor line a 13x9x2” cake pan.
- Meltbutter and set to cool.
- Whenbutter is cool place in large mixing bowl and add sugar and vanilla and mixwell.
- Addthe eggs 1 at a time until well beaten.
- AddCocoa, flour, baking powder and salt. Beat well.
- Whencompletely mixed pour into the cake pan.
- Takethe Pre-Paired Cookie Dough and cut into ¼” Cups drop all over the Batter
- Bakefor 30 – 45 min or until the brownies pull away from the sides of pan | orclean knife trick.
- Removefrom Oven and set aside to cool.
- Cut and Serve.