Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Box of Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup of Canola Oil
- 1 Cup of Powder Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment
paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl add the Cake mix,
Eggs and Oil and mix well.
- Chill Cake Mix in Refrigerator for
- Remove the Cake mix from the Refrigerator
- In a Pie Tin add the Powder Sugar
- Roll out 1” Balls and place in
Powder Sugar to Coat
- Place on Baking sheets about 3
Cookies per Row.
- Place in Oven and Bake for 7 – 8
Minutes or until done.
- Remove and place on cookie sheet to
- Serve and enjoy.
- To Store place in sealed container
good for week.