This is the Perfect Lemon Lemon Cookie
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Box of Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup of Canola Oil
- 1 Zest from Lemon
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice
For Frosting: Lemon Frosting – Rimmer’s Red Barn.
Cup of Butter – Room Temp
Cups of Powder Sugar
Tsp. Lemon Flavor
Tbsp. Juice from a Fresh Lemon
Lemon – Zest
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment
paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl add the Cake mix,
Eggs, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice and Oil and mix well.
- Chill Cake Mix in Refrigerator for
- Remove the Cake mix from the Refrigerator
- Roll out 1” Balls and slightly
- Place on Baking sheets about 3
Cookies per Row.
- Place in Oven and Bake for 7 – 8
Minutes or until done.
- Remove and place on cookie sheet to
- Prepare the Lemon Frosting.
- Mix all Ingredients for Lemon
Frosting and whip for 8 Minutes until you have a smooth mixture.
- Spread on Cooled Cookies. Set to Dry
for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
- To Store place in sealed container
good for week.