Unicorn Chocolate Cookie
HomemadeBy: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Box of
Devil Chocolate Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup of
- 1 Cup of
White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with
parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl add the Cake
mix, Eggs and Oil and mix well.
- Chill Cake Mix in Refrigerator
for 30 Minutes
- Remove the Cake mix from the Refrigerator
- Roll out 1” Balls
- Place on Baking sheets about 3
Cookies per Row.
- Flatten with an end of a glass
cup about ½”
- Add 4 – 6 White Chips point into
- Place in Oven and Bake for 7 – 8
Minutes or until done.
- Remove and place on cookie sheet
- Serve and enjoy.