Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Slices of White Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- ¼ Tsp. Vanilla
- ¼ Tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Stalks of Rhubarb
- ½ Cup of Sugar
- ½ Cup of Water
- Cut up Rhubarb add to a Pot with Water and
- Bring to Boil until stalks have broken
down and thickens
- Set aside to cool before serving.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl.
- Then add the milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Beat the egg mixture for about 2 minutes.
- Place a Non – Stick Flat Skillet on the
Stove over Medium High Heat.
- Place 2 Tbsp. Butter on the Skillet to
- Take a slice of bread and place into the
- Cover then flip over and cover with Egg
- Place the Bread on the Skillet then repeat
another slice of bread and place on skillet.
- Cook for about 3 minutes and then flip and
cook the other side of bread until golden brown.
in half for triangle effect.
- When French Toast is cooked place on a
with some Whipping Cream
over the cooked Rhubarb.